Our client is a large privately-held Canadian provider of third party logistics. They administer over twelve million square feet of engineered warehouse space with capabilities to service the most complex and challenging distribution needs.
- We are looking for G class courier drivers to operate automatic Ford Transit Vans for business2business deliveries.
- Drivers will start anywhere between 6am - 7:30am, working around 10 hours/day
- Drivers will be hauling products to retail customers including convenience stores & gas stations.
- Products will be delivered in totes which weigh around 25 lbs each.
- Drivers will typically deliver between 70-100 totes/day to 35 different customers within a 250km radius.
- Drivers will manually lift totes off van onto 2 wheel dolly to deliver.
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old and pass background check & credit check.