Our client is one of Ontario's leading resources on municipal, industrial and agricultural wastewater infrastructure and processes, with a focus on turning waste into value.
- We are looking for AZ licenced drivers to driver automatic tankers locally.
- Drivers would be hauling biosolids.
- There is no handbombing & very limited physical labour, such as hitting a button to turn on a pump. If anything, connecting and disconnecting a 6in. hose would be the most demanding.
- Start time is anywhere between 5:30-6:30 in the morning, end time is variable with the size of the field, etc. can be up to 14 hr. Day.
- Project work in the Sarnia. Overnights required and the driver can expect to stay in a hotel anywhere from 1-4 nights. But the delivery area is local. For example, if the project is in Sarnia, the driver will pick up the truck and load in Brantford Monday morning, deliver to Sarnia, spend the day doing pick ups and deliveries in the area working 13-14 hour days and then stay in a hotel for the night, the next day repeat. Hotel accommodations are paid for and a meal allowance is paid $60 per day for every day the driver is out of town. Monday to Friday, home weekends.
- $30/HR, OT after 50
- 2+ years of driving experience needed