Our client is one of Ontario's leading resources on municipal, industrial and agricultural wastewater infrastructure and processes, with a focus on turning waste into value.
- We are looking for AZ licenced drivers to driver automatic tankers locally.
- From November,20-December,01
- Drivers would be hauling biosolids. Variety of pickup and drop off locations across southern Ontario
- There is no handbombing & very limited physical labour, such as hitting a button to turn on a pump. If anything, connecting and disconnecting a 6in. hose would be the most demanding.
- Start time is anywhere between 5:30-6:30 in the morning, end time is variable with the size of the field, etc. can be up to 14 hr. Day.
- $30/HR, OT after 50
- 2+ years of driving experience needed