Our client is one of Canada’s largest independent Electrical solutions providers and wholesale distributors.
- We are looking for a G Class driver to haul electrical supplies & components to manufacturing, warehousing, retail, Institutional facilities, condominium and residential developments across the Hamilton and surrounding area.
- Driver will be operating an automatic 3 or 5 ton box truck
- Loading and unloading truck.
- Driver will typically manually delivering lighter products, but anything heavy will be offloaded by forklift.
- Hybrid role,must be comfortable working in warehouse
- Works independently to manually pick orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurately counts and put inventory back into stock
- Counting, packing, wrapping and labeling products onto skids.
- Assist in wire cutting and customer counter when needed
- Pick-up and deliver various items and products
- Handle payments during delivery
- Shift timing 7:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Pay rate $20-$21 depending on experience
· 1 year of warehouse experience
· Ability to lift, stand and move for long periods of time
· Basic math skills
· Must be willing to be forklift trained
· Safety shoes required on site at all time, casual dress