Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, our client provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
The technician is responsible for operating, driving, and maintaining client’s mobile equipment to support temporary service to customers in the Ontario area. This is a 24/7 solutions-oriented services and supply chain business providing nitrogen, in gas or liquid form. As a Truck Driver/Tech the incumbent will safely deliver services to our customers and utilize various types of equipment supplying nitrogen that mainly support the refinery, pipeline and petrochemical market segments.
The successful candidate will be required you to travel to customer sites with nitrogen service equipment to perform various duties from purging lines, cool downs, inert entry and other various applications. He/she will be required to travel both in and out of state with the ability to work variable schedules of 16 days on and 4 days off (including nights and weekends).
Will be required to demonstrate extremely high standards of safety performance and professional demeanor. Safety is the top priority, and operational discipline is critical to meeting our safety commitment. This individual is also customer-facing and will be regularly interfacing with customers as maintenance issues occur. Thus, the technician needs to be highly self-motivated, safety-focused, and a good communicator as the role involves direct interface with Air Products customers. The candidates must demonstrate confidence, professionalism, and a strong safety and process focus.
· Valid AZ commercial driver license with 3 years tractor-trailer driving experience
· Tanker/dangerous goods experience preferred
· 3 years violation free abstract
· Safety oriented with a good safety record
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Customers Service oriented
· Demonstrate safe work practices and adherence to procedures/work processes
· Oilfield experience, an asset
· Self-motivated and demonstrates ability to work independently.
· Good computer skills – Microsoft Office
· Able to work rotational on call schedule (24/7) and work flexible schedules will be expected
· Obtaining of Fast Express Card is required
· Able to travel across Canada and U.S.A, if required
· 3 years previous experience driving tractor trailer.
· 3-year violation free abstract.
· Must have FAST card or the ability to apply for one.
· 2 weeks paid in house training provided
Rate & Benefits information
· When a driver works over 44 hours in a week (most weeks), OT rate provided.
· Quarterly bonus which can add to $1500 every quarter!!
· Other perks include: A benefits package offering extensive coverage for you and your family…Health Care Spending card, pension, matched RRSP, medical, dental, vision, out of country care, personal choice days, driver incentives, company iPhone, PPE…and the list goes on and on!
· Do not let this amazing opportunity pass you by, apply today!