Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, our client provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
- We are looking for a career-orientated truck driver to join their team.
- The successful applicant will be required to safely deliver liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, helium and hydrogen tube trailers to plants and customers within a 250 km radius of the terminal. Driver will return home daily.
- On average, once per month, driver will be expected to cross border to upstate NY. There could also be runs which would require a driver to stay in hotel (hotel & per diem provided) in Northern Ontario.
- Delivery includes pumping and offloading of the product. Some locations provided off loading.
- The driver will also be responsible for the preparation and completion of TDG paperwork and adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- 24/7 operation with bid schedules that cover afternoons, nights and weekends.
- Home Daily
- 3 years previous experience driving tractor trailer.
- 3 year violation free abstract.
- Must have FAST card or the ability to apply for one.
- 2 weeks paid in house training provided
Rate & Benefits information
- Combination of hourly and per mile rate program: $0.72/mile ($0.4720/km) when driving, $31.90/hr when wheels are stopped.
- When a driver works over 44 hours in a week (most weeks), OT rate provided.
- Quarterly bonus which can add to $1500 every quarter.
- Drivers can expect to make upwards of $100,000/year, paid weekly.
- Incentive program includes a fantastic benefits package which includes company paid pension & company matched RRSP plans. Benefits provided after 3 months.
- Health care spending account (VISA) also provided to offset any additional charges that benefits do not cover.
- Company iPhone and uniform provided including full PPE & steel toed boots.