Our client is one of the largest dry bulk cement carriers in Canada. The company also specializes in the transportation of resin and flour products and is made up of tanks ranging from tandems to five axle configurations, operating primarily throughout Quebec & Ontario.
- We are looking for AZ drivers to haul bulk trailers.
- Hauling cement powder to be unloaded in in silos.
- NO BULK EXPERIENCE NEEDED! TRAINING PROVIDED.
- Morning starts, Our typical “day” dispatch is anything between the hours of midnight to 8am with a more typical start time falling between the 4-8am time frame.
- We would be predominately looking for dayshift but would consider someone who was interested in afternoons as well.
- 60+ hours/week
- 80% of the driving is within 50 miles of home terminal
- You must be available to work on Saturdays when required
- Must be able to download 2 apps, specifically Motive and Transflo
- Mostly automatic tractors – Macks. There are a few 10 speed and 13 speeds as well. Must be able to drive manual trucks