AZ Flatbed Position - Victoria
Our client is North America’s premier distributor of globally sourced specialty forest products. For over 30 years they have been servicing to builders, millworkers, cabinet manufacturers, architects, and designers with multiple locations throughout Canada and the United States.
- We are looking for a Class 1 Driver to operate a manual flatbed truck.
- 1+ month contract, but opportunity for full-time!
- Business to business deliveries, local & short haul runs with occasional overnights. Hotel and per diem given.
- Driver must have 3+ years of driving experience with some flatbed experience
- Driver must be flexible to start anywhere between 4am – 7am daily.
- Ability to lift 50lbs & physically capable to open and close curtains on the trailer, strap and secure the load.
- Company will load truck
- Full COVID vaccination required
Benefits of being hired on by our client:
- No weekend work
- Work Life Balance
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Opportunity for growth
- Promote within philosophy
- Company provided uniforms
- Safety Shoes allowance
- Driver Referral Incentive Pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- Tuition assistance
- Paid Volunteer Days
- And So Much More!
- Drivers with 3+ years experience and 1+ year flatbed experience
- $30/HR + up to $2500 yearly safety bonus
- Drivers with 10+ years of driving experience will receive higher starting pay +++