Our client is a leading Canadian technology-enabled logistics and last-mile delivery provider for businesses of all sizes – from small local e-commerce shops to large national retailers.
G CLASS DRIVERS NEEDED! THIS JOB WILL NOT LAST LONG!
- We are looking for Delivery Drivers, G Class for 20-26ft straight trucks.
- Drivers will be working in conjunction with a Driver Assistant to load truck from client warehouse and deliver to customer’s home.
- Delivery team will primarily be delivering boxed furniture from a major retailer.
- All trucks have a lift gate and will be provided the necessary loading equipment (dollies, straps).
- Delivery Team will be making between 12-20 stops per day based on 10h shifts.\\
- There are 2 available full time shifts
- 2 drivers - Monday to Friday - 6:30am start (~11 hour shifts)
- The driver can expect to get 40-50 hours per week
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Must have a G Class license with a clean abstract
- Experience with loading and unloading trucks
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- 2 years commercial driving experience. Straight truck experience necessary
- Punctual and reliable
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- Comfortable lifting 75 lbs
- Complete pre and post-trip inspections of company vehicles and safely operate equipment
- Maintain client assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment)
- Daily submission and completion of all required documentation in an accurate fashion, to be submitted promptly to Operations Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service during each and every customer interaction
- Handle inquiries or concerns from customers in a professional manner and redirects where possible